Terms and Conditions
Voting Terms and Conditions
- Any business operating in the Awards categories and based in Northamptonshire can be nominated
- Inclusion in the Awards is strictly at the discretion of the Awards organisers. We reserve the right to exclude any business or individual we do not believe to meets the eligibility requirements. No discussion will be entered into.
- All finalists are required to display the Muddy Stilettos Awards logo on their website.
- Voting is online at https://northants.muddystilettos.co.uk/vote/ via Facebook and by email.
- This is not a competition and there will be no prize for any option or anyone taking part.
- Each individual may vote once per category. The results will be announced online.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
- The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of Muddy Stilettos.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Any business found to be incentivising votes by offering prizes or discounts to their customers in return for votes will be disqualified.
- Muddy Stilettos, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Muddy Stilettos’ decision in relation to all matters affecting the Vote is final.
- In the event of a dispute or tie, or if for any other reason Muddy Stilettos deems it necessary or appropriate, Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the award.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants. Please check these Terms and Conditions each time you wish to vote.
- Should you wish to withdraw from the awards at any time please inform the awards organisers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.